Maryam Rahimi Blogs!
A few tips I’ve learnt along the way that I would like to share with those who are in the business of starting or improving their business.
1. Use social media platforms to put a spotlight on yourself and broadcast it to the world.
2. Tell everyone how busy you are every chance you get, let them know what you are doing.
3. If you have a web site, tweet things related to your web content and link it on your tweets.
4. Tweet 4 to 9 times a day.
5. Online identity: Make sure your tweets reflect and respect your image.
6. Focus on great content all the time; this means dedicating time to discovering and exploring.
7. As a business owner, ask yourself “Does this add value to my target audience?” This should always be on your mind before you tweet.
8. Brands: When tweeting, consider the legal ramifications. This is one of the reasons why Canadian brands don’t do much social media (though it’s improving very quickly)
9. You must be amazing. Find interesting followers and always tweet high quality videos.
10. Find out where your customers are -> Brands use tweeter as customer service.
11. Think of your OBJECTIVE, then STRATEGIZE followed by EXECUTION.
12. Brands in social media MUST find the appropriate social media platform. Don’t just be on twitter or facebook, find the right fit. You must be real and authentic.
Feel free to share your tips with me!